Wednesday

You Complete Me (and not in the overused Jerry Maguire sort of way)

Ok...the title is a bit of an "inside" joke between me and the people I work for, Kimberly and Paul.  Just wanted to thank them publicly for being so great and understanding of my situation.  I was told I would be "fired" if I showed up to work on Friday after my first treatment, which is very sweet of them.  I am so fortunate to work for such great people! 

(Shameless plug coming up) Oh and if you ever need experts on SQL Server, they're kind of the best in the world (not kidding).  Here's a link to their website  SQLskills.

Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome Libby!! What else is there to say?? ;-)

    Wait... I've got one - you complete me!

    In all seriousness though, this is a tough struggle but I HONESTLY feel it's a small bump in a LONG road that you will take through your life. You WILL beat this!!!

    Thanks for the post. Thanks for your wonderful work. Thanks for your friendship!!

    Hugs,
    kt

    ReplyDelete