Monday

Being Sick Sucks!

I don't mean the "cancer" kind of sick, although that DOES suck.  I'm talking about the lingering cough sick I've got going on right now.  I have not been able to sleep for the past few nights, and I AM CRANKY!

I was supposed to start boot camp this week and get back to my routine, but it's looking like that's going to have to wait at least a few more days.  I have zero patience with all of this right now.  I feel fat (I've gained at least 15 pounds), ugly (I have no hair), and still just don't feel like myself.  I know, I know, give myself a break and yes it could be a lot worse.  I know I'll get over it and do feel like a few nice days around here would definitely help.

On a good note...I continue to be amazed by the support I've gotten for the 3 Day!  I've gone above and beyond the amount of donations I ever thought I would get.  I've been in the process of tracking down addresses to send "thank you" notes to you all, so don't think I'm an ungrateful slacker with no manners.  I had the great idea of sending out hand made cards and did a batch, but they weren't that great, so most of you are getting some store bought-but lovely ones nonetheless.

Anyhoo...that's my rant for the day

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better by now! Is the hair starting to grow back yet?
    Love you!
    XOXO Yvonne

    ReplyDelete